Professional Structured Management
D B Corp Ltd. is present in 11 states with 43 edition of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper, 2 states with 8 editions of Divya Bhaskar and 1 state with 6 editions of Divya Marathi.
- Every state is headed by a state head, who reports to Managing Director. He is overall responsible for the complete performance of the respective state.
- Every state is headed by a State Editor, under whom reports the each edition editor, within that state. The state Editor is responsible for overall reporting of the local newspaper. The editorial dep't functions independently.
- Besides, the company has a Central Corporate dep’t, for Finance and Accounts, Purchases, Sales and Marketing, Human resource and Personnel and Administration, IT and Production and Editorial Depts. All depts. are headed by well experienced and qualified senior professionals, who are responsible for their entire department. Being a very old and established newspaper group, all the sound commercial, marketing, editorial, purchase, production and accounts and finance systems are well established in the company, which is continuously monitored and updated as per the changing policies and environment.
- Our Company has implemented our Business Application "SAP ECC 6 EHP 7" with expectations to map all the functionality of our business process in the solution and get the maximum benefits from it which has further strengthened our internal control and systems control and helped in controlling diversified business, spread in 12 states with 61 editions and 211 sub-editions and in practicing Corporate Governance.
- We have always had one of the Big Four Audit firms of the world as our Statutory Auditors, adding credence to our Business Value; S.R. Batliboi and Associates since 2006 till recently and Price Waterhouse Chartered Accountants LLP since Sept, 2017.
- We have grown from 1 state in 1997 to 12 states in 2019, from 1 language to 3 languages. Our strategy is to enhance our position as one of the leading print media companies in India and to increase our market share and profitability. We also intend to expand our presence in the media industry as a whole.