FAQs: Corporate Information
DB Corp Ltd. (DBCL), commenced its present business operations in 2005, today it is the largest Print Media group of India with Pan India Presence in 12 states with 65 Editions, FM Radio with presence in 7 states with 30 stations and digital business with presence of 8 portals for rapidly expanding digital audiences and 4 actively downloaded mobile applications.
As per IRS 2019 Q4 Survey-
- Dainik Bhaskar featured as the only Indian newspaper in the World’s Top 3 Most Circulated Newspapers, as per WAN IFRA (World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers). The other two newspapers are The Yomiuri Shimbun and The Asahi Shimbun from Japan with 8.1 and 5.6 million copies respectively, with Dainik Bhaskar at 4.3million copies
- Dainik Bhaskar Group has becomeNo.1 newspaper group ofIndia (excluding Financial Dailies) and DainikBhaskar continues to be Urban India’s No.1 Newspaper in NCCS A & NCCS AB segments and is further increasing its lead;Source: IRS 2019 Q4–AIR(U+R)| Main + Variant
- In Rajasthan, Dainik Bhaskar has become the No.1 Newspaper in Average Issue Readership(AIR)and Total Readership(TR);Source :IRS 2019 Q4 AIR/TR(U+R)(Main + Variant) AND in Gujarat, DivyaBhaskar has become the No. 1 Newspaper in Major 4 cities and in the Top 6 cities of Gujarat with an increased lead in Ahmedabad to 31%;Source : IRS 2019 Q4 AIR/TR
- In Bihar, Dainik Bhaskar further strengthened its readership base to 67.06 lakh readers and with a moving average method of readership calculation, the relative position is likely to be improved with every passing quarters; Source : IRS 2019 Q4 TR(U+R)
- Dainik Bhaskar Hindi newspaper has maintained its position as No.1 newspaper of India. Further, Dainik Bhaskar Group maintains its position as the No.1 newspaper group of India.
- In Rajasthan, Dainik Bhaskar has become the leading newspaper witharound 16.44 lakh copies in circulation while continuing to grow in other key markets of Bihar andGujarat; Source : ABC -July –December 2019 , Main+Variant
Our flagship newspapers Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi) established in 1958, Divya Bhaskar and Saurashtra Samachar (in Gujarati) and Divya Marathi (in Marathi) have a total readership of 6.6 crores, as per IRS 2019 Q4.
Last Readership survey commissioned by “Hansa Research” in July 2018 shows that, within 6 months of our Bihar expanded launch, we have become No. 2 player in Bihar with Average Issue Readership (AIR) of 9.11 lacs reader. Further, in biggest revenue market city of Patna, we have become clear leader with AIR of 5.07 lacs readers.
|As per IND AS (Rs Mn)|
|Q3 FY 21 Total Revenue||4966|
|Q3 FY 21 Net Profit||990|
|CAGR Growth for 12 Years|
DB Corp. Ltd.’s Cash and Bank balance as on 31st December, 2020 is Rs. 1632 Mn.
The credit rating of Company for long-term banking facilities is CARE AA+ as awarded by Credit Analysis and Research Limited (CARE)
D B Corp Ltd. is present in 12 states with Pan India Presence, having 46 newspaper editions of Dainik Bhaskar, 09 newspaper editions of Divya Bhaskar, 06 newspaper editions of Divya Marathi, 04 newspaper edition of DB Star and 211 Sub-Editions.
The registered office address of D B Corp Ltd. is as belowD B Corp Ltd.
Plot No. 280, Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway,
Near YMCA Club, Makarba, Ahmedabad - 380051
Tel: +91 79 3988 8850; Fax: +91 79 3981 4001,
DB Corp Ltd. equity shares are listed on BSE and NSE in India. (NSE - DBCORP, BSE - 533151)
D B Corp Ltd. Quarterly and annual financial results can be accessed at dbcorpltd.com
D B Corp Ltd. stockholder details are provided at https://dbcorpltd.com as well as from registrar details mentioned below
KFin Technologies Private Limited
Selenium Tower B, Plot Nos. 31 & 32 | Financial District
Nanakramguda |Serilingampally Mandal | Hyderabad - 500032 | Telangana | India
P: +91 40 67161563 I Toll free number: 1800 345 4001 Fax: +91 40 67161567
Contact Person:Mr. Udai Shankar Singh
SEBI Registration No.: INR000000221