• ‘MY FM Ke Rangrezz’ won Gold Award for the ‘Most Effective BTL Campaign’
• ‘MY FM Ke Rangrezz’ was awarded Gold for ‘Most Admired Brand Activation’
• MY FM’s B2B Campaign, ‘Just because it fits doesn't mean it works’ was awarded with Silver for the ‘Admired B2B Marketing Campaign’
• Silver for ‘Marketing of The New #2 Newspaper of Bihar campaign’ under Best Trade Media category, ‘Education Explora 2018’ under Best IPR Event category and ‘Smart Soch’ under Best Print ad category
• Bronze for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Panorama campaign under Best Print Ad category
ICMA award: Dainik Bhaskar won silver under ‘Best content marketing on Print category’ for ‘Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Panorama campaign’
• Gold for Yougle product for young readers
• Silver for Women Bhaskar Special Edition
• Bronze for 3D Jodhpur Special Edition and Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Panorama campaign under Product Innovation Category
Dainik Bhaskar won bronze at ET Shark Awards for Marketing of new #2 newspaper of Bihar under Best B2B Campaign category
• Gold: for ‘Most Effective use of Sponsorship and Event Marketing’ and ‘Best Brand Loyalty Campaign’ for Education Explora 2018 and Rajasthan Campaign respectively
• Mitti ke Ganesh campaign won Silver for ‘Most Admired not for Profit Campaign’
• Bronze: ‘Excellence in Partner Marketing’ for Save Water
My FM RJ Meenakshi and RJ Kartik won prestigious global “Mera India New India Award” for their exceptional contribution to the field of radio
• Platinum - for Jeeto 15 Crore for Integrated Marketing Campaign and Smart Soch for Integrated Marketing Campaign, Company Branding and Illustration/ Graphic Design
• Gold for Specialty Item- Marketing Collateral/ Branding for Rakshabandhan Mailer
• Best Execution of Print Advertising Award for Smart Soch
• Best idea to grow advertising sales or retain advertising clients for capture of Bihar’s newspaper market
• Best marketing solution for an advertising client for Junior editor in partnership with dell
• Design & Print for Marketing/ Promotion of Mitti ke Ganesh Campaign
• Integrated Campaign for Jeeto 15 Crore
• Marketing Effectiveness Campaign for Jeeto 15 Crore
My FM bagged 3 Radio4Child Awards for ‘Best spot’ and ‘Best public service announcements’, ‘The special mention award- in Child Sexual Abuse Category’ and ‘The Best RJ Link in Child Abuse Award’ category
• Gold : Harman XI in search of True Talent wins under the category 'Newspaper for customer engagement (Best use of celebrity endorsement)'
• Silver :Best newspaper for customer engagement (effectiveness) for Marketing of new #2 newspaper of Bihar
• Bronze : Best newspaper for customer engagement (Creativity) for Junior Editor in partnership with Dell
• Silver : Best client-brand activation / display advertising innovation by publisher for Harman XI in search of true talent
• Bronze : Mitti Ke Ganesh wins under the category 'CSR/Cause Related marketing initiative in traditional or online space'
• Bronze : Smart Soch wins under the category 'Best marketing of a printed newspaper/edition'
Talentrack Award- won Silver for Best Digital Content-Development & CSR for Sarthak Deepawali
Customer Experience Loyalty Awards :Best Integrated Media Campaign for Jeeto 15 Crore
• 1 Crystal - Print Regional: Samvad (Marathi)
• 3 Silver : Table Calendar: Theme Samvad, Excellence in Events & Campaign: Marathi Literature Festival 2018, Best CSR Campaign: Mitti Ke Ganesh
MY FM bags a Silver at Afaqs miawards for Marketing Campaign “Just Because it Fits”
Dainik Bhaskar Group wins Platinum at MarCom awards 2018: DB Corp. Annual Report 'Leveraging Opportunities - FY18 wins Platinum award under the category' Annual Report'
IPRCCA Awards- Gold for 'Mitti Ke Ganesh' in Continuous Campaign
• Silver for Jeeto 15 Crore in Integrated Campaign, Consumer.
• 'Leader' for Maharashtra Swatantra Vrittpatra Campaign in 360 degree/complete branding campaign
• Gold for Ujjain- The Eternal City in Special/Prestigious Publication Category.
• Silver for Marathi Literature Festival 2017 in Event Management Category.
• Silver for Mitti K Ganesh in Best Public Awareness Program Category.
• Bronze for Jeeto 15 Crore in Best Communication Campaign (External Public) Category
3 ABCI Awards for Sankalan, Ujjain- The Eternal City and Mitti Ke Ganesh.
• 5 Gold : Excellence in Consumer Insight - Market Research : Maharashtra Swatantra Vrittpatra, Excellence in Corporate Reputation: Jeeto 15 Crore, Brand Loyalty Marketing Campaign : Jeeto 15 Crore, Most Admired B2C Marketing: Dainik Bhaskar, Best use of Newspaper: Jeeto 15 Crore,
• 5 Silver : Best use of Data & Research : Maharashtra Swatantra Vrittpatra, Best use of OOH Media : Jeeto 15 Crore- Van Promotion, Most Admired Campaign for Brand Revitalization : Jeeto 15 Crore, Best Rural activation for Sales Volume: Jeeto 15 Crore- Van Promotion, Most admired activity for community uplifting: Kota Live Positive
• 1 Bronze : Marketing Performance Measurement: : Jeeto 15 Crore
Dainik Bhaskar won WAN-INFRA South Asian Digital Media Awards 2018 in “Best Reader Revenue Initiative “category. This was the 4th award in a row for Autobot.
MY FM awarded The Laadli Media and Advertising Awards in “Gender Sensitivity” category
• Best Marketing campaign through BTL channels
• Best BTL Campaign for a Media Entertainment Enterprise
• MY FM won Silver for the “Best Single Commercial- Food & Beverages” under CATEGORY - CREATIVITY
• RJ Navneet – Indore : Popular RJ of the Year : SILVER
• Silent Garba: India’s First NO NOISE Garba :- Best ON GROUND Activation by an FM Station
• RJ Kartik : Best Radio Programme – Hindi Non Metro Station
• MY FM won Bronze in Foxglove Awards 2018 under category “ Print Ad / Single- National ” and
• Gold In category “ Print Ad / Single- Regional ”.
• MY FM bags a bronze for “Maango Haq Se” activity under the Health/Medical category.MY FM ran a campaign wherein they encouraged menstruating women of all sections to use sanitary napkins and not resort to unhygienic alternatives like a strip of cloth or other materials. The campaign aimed at addressing the taboo around periods and ignorance about using sanitary napkins in the less privileged strata of the society. MY FM created a tall “LaalDeewar” where people from across cities came forth to tie a red cloth and pledged to bring about the necessary change in their outlook and help women during their menstruation cycle.
Dainik Bhaskar Digital won Global Media Awards organized by INMA for the Best Use of Data Analytics for Autobot, the Automated Intelligent Push Notification Engine on 5th June in New York.
• Awarded a Silver at WANIFRA Asian Media awards.
• At INMA we won four metals, with three wins for our Maharashtra Campaign. No other single entry could win so many awards
Coffee Table book on Ujjain has won two international awards at Indie excellence awards and International Book awards.
• 3 metals at New York Communicator awards,
• 9 metals at PRCI collaterals awards,
• 12 awards at ACEF and
• 13 at Hermes.
• Emerging leader award for Simhastha campaign
• Emerging visionary award for independent thought campaign in Maharashtra
• Emerging innovator award for T-Caddy trade
• v Gold - Table Calendar- Samvad
• v Silver - Radio Jingle - Jeeto 15 Crore, Motivational Film – 12 Independent Thinkers, Public Service Campaign - Live Positive Kota, Diary 2018 - Dainik Bhaskar Corp. Diary, In-house Journal Print – Samvad, TV Commercial - Padhiye Wo Jo Padhna Chahiye
• Bronze - Public Service Advertisement - Live Positive Kota, Corporate Event - Marathi Literature Festival
• Gold - best launch marketing campaign for new title called “Yougle” -- a newspaper for the youth
• Bronze - best marketing of a printed newspaper for Jeeto 15 Crore
• Gold - Effective Use of Market Research - Maharashtra Swatantra Vrittpatra Campaign, best use of celebrity endorsement - Saarthak Diwali case study, Promotions - Jeeto 15 Crore, Effective Use of Customer Feedback - Gujarat Subscription Drive, Innovative Loyalty Program - Jeeto 15 Crore, Successful Use of Technology - 12 videos Maharashtra Swatantra Vrittpatra Campaign
• Silver - BTL Activity - Innovative Loyalty Program - Jeeto 15 Crore
• Bronze - Effectiveness - Jeeto 15 Crore, Creativity - Jeeto 15 Crore, Innovation - Book Readership Survey, Creativity - Trade Mailers Maharashtra, Media - Swatantra Vrittpatra, Successful Use of CSR Activity - Saarthak Deepawali Print Ad.
1 Talentrack Awards – (Silver) for Sarthak Deepawali for Best Digital Content-Development & CSR.
• Excellence in Data Analytics : Wisdomnxt
• Excellence in data-driven product development : Content recommendation
• Excellence in Natural Language Processing : Use of Artificial Intelligence in News Processing
• Excellence in Use of Bots : Use of NLP in Content Recommendation
• Excellence in Use of Data-driven Technology : Wisdomnxt
• Excellence in data-driven advertising campaign : Campaigns through Lotame
DainikBhaksar.com also bagged three national awards at DIGGIXX for Autobot, Big Data tech and Ramleela gamification.
Dainik Bhaskar Digital bestowed with the title of Most Digitally Enabled Organization, in the category of Technology Awards for AUTOBOT by 8th India Digital Awards organized by The Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) in New Delhi.
• Platinum – Annual Report FY 2016-17 under the category Publications, Rajasthan Pagdi under the category Marketing/Promotion Campaign, Special Event, and Rajasthan Campaign under the category Marketing/Promotion Campaign, Integrated Marketing
• Gold – Calendar 2017 under the category Publications
• Gold - ‘Corporate Brochure - Welcome to our World’ under the category ‘Brochure Design’
• Silver - Wallpaper for Samvad - Utsav Ke Rang, Illustration for Comics for Change-Waste of Taste, Social Responsibility Communication for Comics for Change- Mystery of the Missing Water
• Bronze - Photo feature for Special Pull Out-Simhastha,
Awarded 4 Public Relation Society of India (PRSI) Awards - Prestige Publication (Silver )for Ujjain –The Eternal City, Newsletter Hindi for Parivar (Bronze), Newsletter English for Young Bhaskar (Bronze)and E-Newsletter for Punjab Campaign (Bronze)
Awarded 1 WOW Award-Small Budget On-ground Promotion of the year (Silver) for Jal Satyagraha FHRAI Tie-up
Acknowledged as India's Most Trusted Company 2017 in "India's most trusted media company" category by research conducted by Media Research Group (MRG - International brand consulting corporation USA)
Media Innovation in Direct Mailer(Bronze) for Udta Punjab Mailer & Newsletter (Bronze) for Samvad by Big Bang Awards
By BW Applause awards: Best Consumer Event/Activation for Simhastha (Silver) and Best Use Of Integrated Marketing Communication for Swatantra Vichaar (Gold)
Won Gold Award under the category ‘Integrated Marketing Communications’ at the ACEF (Asian Customer Engagement Forum) 2017 for Excellence in Branding & Marketing
• 4 Gold [Most Admired Organization for Social Cause, Best Media Relations / PR Campaign –Simhastha, Best use of BTL Activities-Simhastha, Ujjain CTB for Best Publication]
• 5 Silver [Simhastha for Excellence in Brand Management, Simhastha for Best use of Events and Promotions, Simhastha for Best use of Out of Home Media and Mailer, Most Admired Not for Profit Making Campaign for Comics for Change]
• 2 Bronze [Best Behaviour Change Programme of the Year for Comics for Change, Excellence in Corporate Reputation for Azaad Soch,Punjab]
• Best Radio Programme ( Marathi) – Makarand Anaspure Show
• Best Radio promo (Gujarati) - Anti child labour day
• Best On Ground /Activation by an FM station : Ek Rakhi Fauzi Ke naam
• RJ of the Year Gujarati – Archana Jani
• Best Radio Program - Hindi (non-metro) : Intrusive Admission
• RJ of the Year Hindi (non-metro station) – Meenakshi
New York Festival Award: Bronze for Anti-corruption day promo and Finalist Certificates for: Ek Rakhi Fauzi k Naam Activity, Silver Jublee Show and Jaye To Jaye Kahan Activity
2 Communicator Awards (Gold) for Promotional item-Simhastha and (Silver) for CSR - Comics For Change
2 Purple Dragonfly Awards to Comic for Change (Gold) for Comic Books and Honorable Mention for Green Books
1 INMA Global Media Award to Comics For Change (Bronze) for Best New Corporate Innovation
1 DMA Asia Echo Award (Singapore) - to No Negative Monday (Bronze) for Media Effectiveness
• PLATINUM for Zidd Karo, Duniya Badlo – in categories of Calendar, Annual Report, Social Marketing Campaign, Integrated Marketing Campaign and Advertising Campaign
• 20 Glorious Years In Rajasthan under the category
- PLATINUM – for Integrated Marketing Campaign
- GOLD – for Calendar, Single sheet state broucher, Corporate Brochure and Event Marketing
• 2 Platinum at the LACP Spotlight Awards 2016/17
- Annual Report FY 15-16 (Ranked 4 of the Top 25 Communication Materials)
- Corporate Calendar 2017 (Ranked 5 of the Top 25 Communication Materials)
• Platinum at the Graphis Advertising Annual 2017
Dainik Bhaskar Group wins Platinum Award under the category ‘Video Communications’ at the Graphis Advertising Annual 2017
Group wins 2 Gold at the Publishers' ABBY Awards 2017 for Zidd Karo Duniya Badlo under the categories: Best marketing of a printed newspaper/edition and Best use of mobile/digital by a newspaper category
3 Hermes awards: 1 Platinum for Ujjain Coffee Table Book, and 2 Gold awards for Simhastha Mailer and Honourable mention for Simhastha
NIB Award- CSR Brochure (Bronze) Best Brochure
ACEF Award- Jal Satyagraha-Akshay Kr (Gold)
2 Global CSR Excellence in Leadership Awards(World CSR Day) Best CSR Practices and Innovations in CSR Practices
The Dainik Bhaskar Group won the Platinum Award under the category 'Integrated/Mixed Media/Ad Campaign' at the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award, 2016.
The Dainik Bhaskar Group won the Platinum Award under the category 'Integrated/Mixed Media/Ad Campaign' at the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award, 2016.
i. Zidd - Annual Report FY 2015-16
ii. Unmetro - Annual Report FY 2014-15
iii. Zidd Karo Duniya Badlo - Calendar 2016
iv. Corporate Brochure
v. State Brochures
wins Gold at the Indian Marketing Awards, 2016 The Dainik Bhaskar Group won the Gold Award under the category ‘Marketing/Communications’ at the Indian Marketing Awards, 2016.
for Jal Satyagraha Ads (Silver),Comics For Change (Silver & Bronze), Annadaan (Bronze), “Bemisal Bhopal” (Bronze)
Jal Satyagraha (Gold) and Mitti ke Ganesh (Gold)
Comics For Change (Silver), Samvad (Bronze), Jal Satyagraha (Silver), Best Private Sector Organization Implementing CSR Dainik Bhaskar (Silver), Prestige Publication Ujjain Coffee Table Book (Gold)
Headline-Kalam Amar ho gaye(Silver), Social Responsibility Communication for Comics for Change(Silver) and Indian Language Publications – Samvad(Bronze )
WOW Silver Award – Disruptors for Best integration across business platforms (Silver)
DMA Echo Asia awards for No Negative Monday: Effectiveness in Publication & Media and Award for Print Innovation
INK Awards for No Negative Monday - Best Contextual Newspaper advertising (Gold), Best advertising Campaign (Silver) and Best Innovation in Newspaper advertising (Silver)
Zidd Karo Duniya Badlo’ wins under the category ‘Media and Entertainment’ at the Indiaa Awards 2016.
Indian Content Marketing Awards “No Negative Monday” : Best Branded Content - Annual Strategy (Gold) and Best Print Content (Silver)
Jury Choice award for “Zidd Karo Duniya Badlo” under the category “ Best Integrated Content “ at the Indian content marketing awards 2016
Responsible Business Awards endorsed by World CSR Day- Environmental Sustainability and Environmental Leadership to Dainik Bhaskar
Bureaucracy Today CSR Excellence Awards: Computer Education - Using Technology for Social Welfare and Care of the Aged / Senior Citizens
WANIFRA Young Reader Prize award for Ek Ped Ek Zindagi (EPEZ)
Asia's Best CSR practices Award: Best Use of CSR practices in Media & Entertainment
Asian Customer Engagement Forum Awards
Best Media Relations / PR Campaign (Gold), Excellence in Brand Management (Gold), Best use of BTL Activities (Gold), Best Use of Event & Communication (Gold), Best Publication (Gold), Best Media Relations-PR Campaign (Silver), Best Integrated Program of the Year (Silver)
Best Green Initiative (Gold), Best Non-Advertising Idea (Silver)
Excellence in Corporate Reputation (Gold)
Best Employee Volunteer Program (Gold), Excellence in Digital Transformation (Silver),
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Partner Marketing (Silver)
Most Admired Organisation for Social Cause (Gold), Print Media (Gold), Industry Trendsetter Media and Entertainment (Gold)
The Brain Hunt 2012 activity, received 80,000 qualifying entries.
One of the activity included in Brain Hunt was to write a letter to the President of India, sharing ideas on 'How can we make India even a better country'.
The India Book of Records acknowledged this record as the 'Most letters written to the President of a Country'.
1. Junior Editor (The manual newspaper making activity) gets recognized by Guinness World Records.
2. This innovative initiative of Dainik Bhaskar group gets the record for being the largest hand written newspaper competition for children, with more than 67,130 entries.
1. On Holi, the festival of colours 'Dainik Bhaskar Group' dailies Dainik Bhaskar, Divya Bhaskar and Saurashtra Samachar brought out. country's first perfumed newspaper.
2. 41,69,889 copies of the newspaper, scented with the fragrance of kewra (screw pine) flower were distributed.
3. Rajasthan & Jharkhand: March 19th 2011.
4. Rest of states: March 20th 2011.
MYFM wins 4 Golden Mike Awards
1. Gold: Best use of Sponsorship in Innovation
Lukoz Energy Test
Best Single commercial:
Consumer Durable –
Electronic Junction Sadma
3. 2 Bronze:
– Best On-Ground Promotion by a Network of station :MY Music Marathon
– Best Single Commercial FMCG - Emami Stupid
1. Dainik Bhaskar Group won awards for Brand excellence in print and radio category.
2. Brand leadership Award – Dainik Bhaskar.
3. Brand Leadership Award– 94.3 MY FM.
1. Divya Bhaskar won the silver award at the National Awards for Excellence in Printing.
2. This Award was organised by the All India Federation of Master Printers (AIFMP) and The Karnataka State Printers Association (KSPA).
1. Divya Bhaskar won the Newspaper Printer of the Year award by Print Week.
2. This is the 3rd time in a row that Divya Bhaskar has won the Print Week awards. It has won earlier in 2010 & 2009.
1. International Newspaper Of the Year - DAINIK BHASKAR
2. Best In House Magazine - SAMVAD (DB CORP LTD).
3. Best Marketing Campaign Of The Year - KOSHISH DIL SE BY 94.3 MY FM
4. Radio Channel Of The Year - 94.3 MY FM
2010-11- Star Brands is awarded based on extensive pan-India research which sums up list of India's most impactful brands
MY FM 94.3 has been selected in the category – Best Station ID's, in'New York Festival Awards (USA)' on 29th June, 2011
* National Newspaper of The year - Dainik Bhaskar
* Regional Newspaper of The Year - Dainik Bhaskar, Bhopal
* Best Innovation of The Year - Dainik Bhaskar , Jaipur (3D Innovation)
* Business Newspaper of The Year - Business Bhaskar
* Regional Colour Supplement of The Year - Navrang
* Best In House Magazine - Samvad
with circulation above 150,000 copies. The event was held in Bangkok on 28th April, 2011.
It gives us extreme pleasure and pride to announce thatDainik Bhaskarwas recipient of an award at the prestigiousINMA (International News Media Marketing Association) Awards, 2010held in New York on 28th April.
Dainik Bhaskar bagged the second position, and won a silver for'Tambola- Full Housie'a reader interactive activity in category'Marketing Solutions for Advertising Clients'. The awards were presented by Michael Phelps the association's president at the 80th Annual INMA World Congress at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York.
The 75 year old INMA Awards generated 533 entries from 137 newspapers in 28 countries this year. 23 judges, including executives from media companies, product manufacturers and consulting firms from across the world, selected the winning entries in 10 categories in three circulation groups – under 75,000; 75,000–3,00,000; and more than 3,00,000.
Spread over 3 monthsTAMBOLA FULL HOUSIEwas played in 19 cities across 11 states simultaneously. The readers won prizes worth more than Rs.2 crores.
Our Radio Business MY FM 94.3 receives 2010 INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTING EXCELLENCE AWARD from National Association of Broadcasters, USA.
National Association of Broadcasters, USA(NAB) ANNOUNCESIndia's MY FM 94.3 and Sri Lanka's Shree FM asRECIPIENTS OF 2010 INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTING EXCELLENCE AWARD.
Sri Lanka's Shree FM and India's MY FM will receive the 2010 NAB International Broadcasting Excellence Award at this year's 2010 NAB Show, held April 10–15 in Las Vegas. The award recognizes international broadcasters that have demonstrated excellent leadership and originality in serving their audience through broadcast advancement or remarkable service to the community.
India's 94.3 MY FM tirelessly served their community, dedicating its airwaves to several philanthropic initiatives aimed at helping its listening area. With a broadcast network that spans 17 cities and seven states, MY FM successfully coordinated large–scale blood collection drives and clothing donation centers. A 10–day warm clothes drive alone provided clothes to more than 10,000 homes and spanned across three cities. The station also successfully initiated a voter education effort, launching a creative campaign to reach listeners with information on the importance of their vote.
The National Association of Broadcasters is the premier advocacy association for America's broadcasters. NAB advances radio and television interests in legislative, regulatory and public affairs. Through advocacy, education and innovation, NAB enables broadcasters to best serve their communities
Ramesh Agarwal, chairman of the Bhaskar Group and one of the promoters of DNA, was on Monday presented with the prestigious Saraswati Puraskar. The award, instituted by the Nashik–based Kailas Mutt Trust, was presented to Agarwal for his contribution in the fields of media and social work. At the ceremony, Agarwal felicitated Swami Sanvidanand Saraswati of the Mutt. "We should not be running after Laxmi (money) alone. Saraswati (knowledge) is important too. Knowledge has the strength to wipe darkness. We have to abide by our culture through such knowledge. In the race for peace and prosperity, people follow money but if you follow knowledge, money will come subsequently," Agarwal said at the function.
The Award was given for a Unique Direct mailer, in which all the "A" Blocks were removed from the scrabble game along with the "A" alphabets on the box design.
The award was given for unique usage of Newspaper. A pre–paid inland was designed specially for newspaper, so that the readers could just fill it – cut it and drop in the regular post box without bothering for finding an envelope or sticking any stamp.
The Award was given for a Unique Print Innovation in Campaign India Magazine. All “A” letter was removed from the front page.
Dainik Bhaskar had release a hard Hitting anti smoking print ad.
The Award was given for a Unique Print Innovation in Campaign India Magazine. All "A" letter was removed from the front page.
Dainik Bhaskar won Gold Awards at the Global Youth Marketing Forum for Best Creative TV. For its television advertising campaign 'Zidd Karo, Duniya Badlo'.
The industry’s great and the good celebrated the best in Indian print on 25 October at the PrintWeek India Awards 2009.
The Award for Newspaper Printer of the Year saw 10 entries. The judges found some well-executed publications that demonstrated excellence, but selected Divya Bhaskar over others for its outstanding colour and overall quality.
The awards were judged by an impressive jury of 23 print customers and experts, put together by PrintWeek India on 31 July.
'Number 1 from Day 1' is the title of the case study presenting the Dainik Bhaskar launch in Jaipur, in the book "Making Breakthrough Innovations Happen" by Porus Munshi, a partner consultant at Erehwon Innovating Consulting.
The book identifies it as one of the two Orbit Shifting Innovation. In total there are 11 cases identified in the book, where people or organization have made “the impossible” happen by questioning existing norms , practices and category truths.
The other case studies to feature in the book are Arvind Eye Hospital, Titan, ITC — IBD, Bosch India, Cavin Care, Santa Biotech, Su-Kam to name a few.
Divya Bhaskar , the leading Gujarati Newspaper from DB Corp Ltd was the only regional newspaper of India to win “Best in Print” (Bronze) , an honor bestowed by IFRA Asia Pacific awards held in Chennai. Best in Print is about the quality and consistency in printing demonstrated by a publication through a period of time. This is awarded to a newspaper after having passed and qualified a 4–stage test for quality and consistency evaluated by technical experts.
Dainik Bhaskar the Hindi Flagship newspaper of DBCL got voted the consumer Superbrand 2009-10. SUPERBRAND is a status awarded by Superbrand council based on the Brand success and consumer faith , trust.
The council that adjudged Dainik Bhaskar as one of the consumer Superbrands was chaired by Anmol Dar — M.D., Superbrands India and has eminent personalities like Sam Balsara — Chairman & M.D. of Madison Communications Deepak Kapoor — M.D. of Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Anand Kripalu — M.D. of Cadbury India, G Krishnan — Executive Director & CEO of TV Today, Naveen Kshatriya — CEO & M.D. of Castrol India, S K Roongta — Chairman of Steel Authority of India, Hemant Sachdev — Joint M.D. of Microsoft Corporation, R Seshasayee — M.D. of Ashok Leyland, Suhel Seth — CEO of Equus Advertising Company, Gautam Thapar — Chairman & CEO of Avantha Group.
Girish Agarwaal, Director DB Corp Ltd, received the award for “Outstanding Entrepreneur” in APEA( Asia Pacific Entreprenuer Awards) held in Grand Hyatt, Mumbai. The award is given by Enterprise Asia a Kuala lumpur based organization
APEA recognizes business leaders for outstanding entrepreneurship as judged by an independent judging panel. These Awards are accorded to the exemplary few who have shown outstanding performance in the communication of their visions, brands and strategies. The objective is to enhance the awareness of the importance of entrepreneurship amongst the general public and in turn, stimulate the growth of local and regional brands and enterprises both locally and regionally
OUTSTANDING ENTREPRENUER is awarded to individuals who have demonstrated entrepreneurial attributes that make them role models for emerging entrepreneurs, including the tenacity and perseverance to continue innovating and making a difference under adverse situations and environments . These individuals continue to provide the vision and direction to their companies and are poised to be captains of their respective industries in future.
On 24th of February 2008 at Indore Nehru Stadium, 32681 participants simultaneously had Tea, creating the record for the WORLD’s LARGEST TEA PARTY . Brooke Bond Red Label was the official brew for the event and was supported by tea board of India.
Before this the largest Tea Party Record was held by Nishiao City of Japan where serve just 14751 people had green tea.
Marico Innovation India Award for Business Innovation was given to Divya Bhaskar in 2006. Instituted by the Innovation for India – A Marico Foundation, Erehnov Innovation Consulting and Business world initiative to foster the spirit of originality and creativity in the Indian industry. The award to Divya Bhaskar was given in the category of Product/Process Innovations.
Mr. Girish Agarwaal the Director of Group Bhaskar was felicitated with the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2006, in the category IT, Communications & entertainment. The Entrepreneur of the Year Award is an acknowledgement to the entrepreneurial spirit that works dedicatedly to shape the future with innovation and brilliance.
The Dainik Bhaskar Punjab launch, which was a culmination of in–depth consumer research, reader driven editorial and an all–encompassing circulation drive won the prestigious APMA Awards (Asian Publishing Management Awards) for the Gold for Best Launch in Punjab. The results were evident on the day of launch when circulations touched 1.76 Lac i.e. 0.176 Million (8th October 2006).
Dainik Bhaskar was felicitated with this award to recognize its excellence in design, usefulness and clarity of information conveyed in newspaper and magazine.