D B Corp Q1 FY12 results exhibits strong growth.
- Download Results for Q1 FY 2012 submitted to stock exchange
- Download Press Release for Q1 FY 2012 submitted to stock exchange
- Download Segment-wise Revenue. Results and Capital Employed for Q1 FY 2012 submitted to stock exchange
- Download Performance Presentation for Q1 FY 2012
22 JUL 12 | Dainik Bhaskar
D B Corp Ltd's Q1 FY12 results exhibits strong growth in Advertisement Revenues with Solid EBIDTA and PAT Margins.
Performance Highlights for Q1 FY 2011-12
* Stand Alone Advertising Revenues have increased by21 % to Rs. 2841 million
* Consolidated Advertising Revenues have grown by ~20.2% to Rs. 2832 million in current quarter against Rs. 2814 million in Q3 of last year
* Stand alone PAT margin stands at 18 % at Rs. 634 Millions for Qtr 1 June, 2012.
* Stand Alone EBIDTA margins Stands at 29% to Rs. 1024 million .
* Consolidated EBIDTA margin Stands at 28.4% at Rs. 1004 million
* Consolidated PAT margin stands at 17.3%, at Rs. 611 Mns.
* Radio Business: Advertising Revenue has grown by 17.3% to Rs. 125 million.
* Radio business has achieved EBIDTA of Rs. 17 million (14% margin) in current quarter of June'2012.
* EPS stands at Rs. 3.33 for the Qtr 1 June 2012.